I'm a proud Tennessean. Born in Knoxville, my family later moved to Nashville, and we currently reside in Murfreesboro.
I was raised to work hard, help others, and respect and value the ideas of others. I do not come from a wealthy family, or one that has been engaged in politics. I work at my job each day just like every other Tennessean!
Tennessee has so much to offer and there is some many more opportunities that can be available for the residents of this great state. I'm running as an independent candidate because there are many Republican values that I believe in however, there also many Democrat values that I also share. Why should one party's values be the only voice our state?
Tennesseans deserves a better choice for 2026 and I hope that you will provide me with your vote. Why, because I will work tirelessly to make sure that I do what it takes to make Tennessee a better place for you and your family.
I know the value of being connected. Please join us so we can all help keep moving Tennessee in the right direction.
My goals are simple...
* Help our schools and teachers provide Tennessee families with the best education.
* Show businesses that TN is the obvious choice to locate here.
* Ensure that TN continues without a state income tax!
* Improve health care options for Tennesseans.
* Work for bipartisan partnership with law makers to keep TN moving forward.
* Improving infrastructure in our state, and there is so much to do, especially regarding our roadways.
* Making sure TN has a healthy budget and holding state employees accountable. Positioning Tennessee so that we hire the best candidates for the job. No political favored appointments.
* Supporting our law enforcement, ensuring that the men and women that service in law enforcement have what they need to keep themselves and Tennesseans safe. Increased pay, better training, and ensuring officers have the best tools and equipment to do their jobs and come home safe every day.
We can't win this race without you. Whether you want to help with circulating flyers, getting the word out by going door to door, or through donations, please help us achieve our goals...together.
We don't have a large committee. Right now, it's me and my family - That's it!
I believe many Tennesseans are tired of seeing the same political parties play the same games. Meanwhile, nothing gets done! Our roads have deteriorated, we have failed to concentrate our efforts to making real progress. Is real progress working to ensure that 18 year olds can legally possess a firearm? Is passing anti- LGBTQ, drag performances a major priority? What about some Tennessee politicians that have chosen to act or make irresponsible comments that end up making negative national news headlines...is this who Tennesseans are now? I don't believe so, and I want you to join me.
Let's make a difference and put Tennessee back on the right track.
If we join together and make our voices heard, we can fight for the change we want to see!
Voting serves all of us. Thank you for your commitment.
Sign up to receive updates from the candidate on the trail!
Your donation is an opportunity to be part of something bigger. Show your candidate that you have their back. Give today!
Copyright © 2023 Electbriantdanielsforgovernor - All Rights Reserved.